*PLEASE NOTE: We are currently having technical difficulties with the booking system and are currently working on it. Call the office at 867-993-6527 until further notice, thank you for your patience.
1898 on the outside.
2018 on the inside.
We’re right in the heart of historic Dawson City, just steps away from all the famous Klondike Gold Rush sights. After a busy day exploring and adventuring, step into the luxury of your own private log cabin — where rustic elegance meets modern comfort.
All 15 of our charming cabins are non-smoking with a private bathroom supplied with Yukon-made organic soaps and shampoos, and plush bamboo and/or cotton towels. Enjoy allergy-free memory foam beds and luxuriously soft linens. Amenities also included in your cabins are: in-room coffee maker, cable TV, telephone with voice mail, and free wi-fi Internet access. Microwave and fridge are supplied in all queen bed cabins. There is plenty of free parking on site.
One of the cabins is a suite with complete barrier-free access, carefully designed for those with mobility issues. We welcome your pet at an extra charge of $25.00 per day (maximum of $50.00 per stay) Cots are also available for some of the cabins at an extra charge of $25.00 per day.
You’ll enjoy sitting out on your own private, covered deck for a chance to unwind after your long journey. It’s also a cozy place to relax while planning all your activities for the next day. Make Klondike Kate’s Cabins and Restaurant your Dawson City destination!
Kate’s is a seasonal business open from April to late September.
– Clean, affordable, non-smoking accommodations
– 15 modern log cabins with allergy free beds, bamboo or organic cotton linens & towels
– Yukon made organic soaps and shampoos, energy efficient light bulbs and showers
– Private bathrooms, cable TV, coffee maker, telephone with voice mail & free internet access
– Handicap suite with complete barrier free access
– Located in the center of all major attractions
– Pet Friendly ~ add $25.00 per day ( maximum $50.00 per stay)
– Cots available for queen-bed cabins only ~ add $ 25.00 per day
– Fridge and microwave in queen-bed cabins only
– Free On-Site Parking
A one night charge will apply to all reservations…
– if not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date
– should you shorten your stay without 48 hours notice
If not cancelled 14 days in advance of the following 2018 dates:
– DAWSON CITY MUSIC FESTIVAL July 20th to 23rd ,
– DISCOVERY DAYS/THE RIVERSIDE ARTS FESTIVAL August 17th to 20th
– LABOUR DAY WEEKEND August 31st to September 3rd.
Thanks for choosing Klondike Kate’s Cabins!