*Prices are in Canadian dollars plus 5% tax. We require a Visa or Master Card number with expiry date to hold your reservation.
We’re right in the heart of historic Dawson City, just steps away from all the famous Klondike Gold Rush sights. After a busy day exploring and adventuring, step into the luxury of your own private log cabin — where rustic elegance meets modern comfort.
All 13 of our charming cabins are non-smoking with a private bathroom supplied with Yukon-made organic soaps and shampoos, and plush bamboo and/or cotton towels. Enjoy allergy-free memory foam beds and luxuriously soft linens. Amenities also included in your cabins are: in-room coffee maker, microwave, fridge, cable TV and free wi-fi internet access. There is plenty of free parking on site.
One of the cabins is a suite with complete barrier-free access, carefully designed for those with mobility issues. We welcome your pet at an extra charge of $25.00 per day (maximum of $50.00 per stay) Cots are also available for some of the cabins at an extra charge of $25.00 per day.
You’ll enjoy sitting out on your own private, covered deck for a chance to unwind after your long journey. It’s also a cozy place to relax while planning all your activities for the next day. Make Klondike Kate’s Cabins your Dawson City destination!
Kate’s is a seasonal business open from May to September.
- Clean, affordable, non-smoking accommodations
- 13 modern log cabins with allergy free beds, bamboo or organic cotton linens & towels
- Yukon made organic soaps and shampoos, energy efficient light bulbs and showers
- Private bathrooms, cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, fridge and free wi-fi internet access
- Handicap suite with complete barrier free access
- Located in the center of all major attractions
- Pet Friendly ~ add $25.00 per day ( maximum $50.00 per stay)
- Cots available for queen-bed cabins only ~ add $ 25.00 per day
- Free On-Site Parking
Thanks for choosing Klondike Kate’s Cabins!
A one night charge will apply to all reservations…
- if not cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date
- should you shorten your stay without 48 hours notice
If not cancelled 14 days in advance of the following 2020 dates:
GOLD SHOW WEEKEND May 15th – 18th
COMMISSIONER’S BALL June 11th – 14th
DUST TO DAWSON/SOLSTICE June 17th – 22nd
- YUKON RIVER QUEST June 26th – 29th
DAWSON CITY MUSIC FESTIVAL July 17th – 20th
DISCOVERY DAY WEEKEND August 14th – 17th
LABOUR DAY WEEKEND September 4th – 7th.